Join the number one spot for Talent Development professionals to learn, connect and grow.
The Talent Development Think Tank Community is where talent development professionals come together to share best practices, discover the latest trends, hear from experts and solve challenges so that they can perform better in their jobs and help their companies develop their people more effectively. If you are looking for new ways to engage and develop your people and accelerate your career success, this is the place for you.
What topics do we cover?
- Learning technology
- Transitioning back to the Office
- Collaboration with HR
- Digital learning and continuous learning
- Future of L&D
- Leadership Development
- Org Design
- Employee Engagement
- Much more!
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Measuring Impact
- Manager development
- Virtual programs
- Career development
- Talent mobility
- Succession planning
- Performance Management
- Connecting to the business
- Catering to learners
- Micro-learning options
What guests can I expect on the calls?
- Kay Fabella, expert on Diversity Equity and Inclusion
- Molly Nagler, Chief Learning Officer of Pepsico
- Kristen Robinson, Chief People Officer of Splunk
- Christine DiDonato, author and expert on career development
- Larry McAlister, Head of Talent Enablement at NetApp
- Kelly Dozois, expert on Influence and Gender Bias
- Tim Hagen, Head of Progress Coaching
- Leanne Hughes, virtual facilitation expert
- Kevin M. Yates, the L&D Detective
About the Founder and Host
Andy Storch is an author, consultant, coach, speaker and facilitator specializing in helping clients turn strategy into action and people doing the best work of their lives.
His purpose is to love and support his family and to impact the world by inspiring people to stop drifting, take control and live life with Intention.
He is also the host of two podcasts, including The Talent Development Hot Seat and Andy Storch Show, and the co-founder and host of The Talent Development Think Tank Conference and Community.
Andy is also the author of the best-selling book, Own Your Career Own Your Life.
He has taught strategy, sales, leadership, finance, and innovation to business leaders all over the world including companies like Salesforce.com, Oracle, Google, Box, Toyota,, State Farm, Red Bull, Deloitte, EY, KPMG, HP, Sony, Bechtel, Cisco, Tiffany & Co and others.
Most importantly, Andy is a husband, father and friend who is on a mission to get the absolute most out of life and inspire others to do the same.
Listen to the latest episodes on the Talent Development Hot Seat podcast and follow me on Instagram and LinkedIn...